This is a great opportunity for a Junior HR Manager or Senior HR Advisor to make the next step into a full on HR Manager role. This role will be working closely with employees and key stakeholders. They are looking for HR professionals that already have significant experience providing first class HR support within a commercial environment and have a proven track record of delivering results.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to-
• You will work proactively as a partner to the business providing advice, coaching and support to team leaders on all HR matters, policies and processes
• Assisting the business and managers in effectively managing their teams and talent/performance management.
• Line manage and develop the current HR team
• Overseeing the recruitment process and ensuring best practice is followed
• Learning and development, providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
• Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
You will be a clear communicator and an excellent relationship builder; who has the ability to influence and drive change with a clear customer and business focus. We are looking for a forward thinking HR professional with a can do attitude.
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.