HR Business Partner - Global Leisure - London
I am excited to be representing a London based subsidiary of a global leisure business with sites worldwide. The client group you will be working with are creative and so we are looking for an HR Business Partner who can bring their own approach to problem solving and value add projects. You will be a broad generalist with experience across Recruitment, Talent, Employee Relations, Performance Management and Organisational Development. This is a business partnering role with a mix of operational and strategic work. You will have a strong combination of the following skills and experience:
- Relevant Degree Qualification
- Developing strong relationships with Stakeholders
- Understanding organisational design challenges and planning for future resourcing needs
- Working with the In-House recruitment team on talent attraction strategies
- Working with the L&D team to identify gaps and opportunities for training
- Managing an ER case load
- Implementing performance enhancement initiatives
Salary £50,000 plus excellent benefits
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.