HR PMO Project Manager (12 Months)
A leading global advisory company are recruiting a HR PMO Project Manager to join their team for 12 months.
The candidate will have significant Project Management experience and ideally be educated to degree level.
The role provides project management support to the HR Program Management Office and is responsible for the successful delivery of multiple, simultaneous large projects. You will be working with the Head of HR Program Management Office, Program Managers and key stakeholders to translate the needs of the business into comprehensive project plans including objectives, timeline, deliverables and quality standards. The candidate will need to provide direction to project resources whilst monitoring development efforts and be able to intelligently identify issues and risks when reporting status of projects. You will need to demonstrate excellent communication and leadership skills in order to establish a common understanding of project timelines, milestones and expectations on delivery.
Some of the other key requirements will include:
- Collaboration and influencing skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Self-motivated and decisive
- Insists on quality deliverables
- HR technology and operations work experience is a plus
- Ability to execute under accelerated timeframes
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Programs
- PMP or similar credentials required
- Demonstrated ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced, multiple-priority, multiple-project delivery environment
The role will last for at least 12 months.