A new permanent Recruitment Assistant opportunity working for a fantastic business with a growing HR and recruitment function.
Working as part of the wider HR & Recruitment team in Guildford.
Key responsibilities of the Recruitment Assistant will consist of the following:
- Working with hiring managers to identify recruitment needs and taking briefs.
- Putting together job specifications and advertising these through various sites.
- Shortlisting suitable candidates and providing telephone screening.
- Coordinating interviews and all correspondence between candidate and hiring manager.
- Providing candidates with an excellent service and offering feedback.
- Putting together offers of employment and contracts associated.
- Pulling reports on recruitment and responsible for cost trackers.
- Taking the lead on all graduate recruitment.
- Please note flexibility to travel to other offices is required and all travel will be reimbursed.
The successful candidate will have previous Recruitment experience, either agency or in house and will be looking to add value to a business through providing recruitment support internally.
Competitive package, excellent scope for progression.