Senior HR Advisor
Our client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The HR team are currently recruiting for a Senior HR Advisor with Front Office experience. They have an excellent reputation and are leaders in their industry and offer great employee development opportunities.
Overview of the role:
This role provides generalist HR support to the Analyst & Assistant populations across Sales & Trading in addition to the broader client groups in the EMEA Institutional Equity Division. This role reports to the Senior Coverage Officer within the structure. The HR Advisor must be able to operate independently, pro-actively and effectively across the full range of HR disciplines and be able to work with managers and colleagues at all levels across the business. This role offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity to work in partnership with the business during a challenging climate as well as become involved in ad-hoc project work as required. Whilst the role is client facing, the ideal candidate will also be willing to pick up a range of tasks as per the needs of both the business and Coverage team.
As the Senior HR Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Relationship Management - working with the Sales & Trading Analyst Committee to effectively manage the Analyst population.
- Employee Relations
- Talent Management
- Reward and Compensation
Skills required (essential)
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- CIPD qualification preferred (or currently studying towards).
- A proven background within HR either within financial services or professional services, or alternatively an international environment.
- An ability to manage and develop relationships within matrix management structures.
- A strong team player but with the ability to operate independently, pro-actively and effectively.
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate fluently and effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to influence and persuade clients and colleagues.
- Ability to manage expectations of clients and colleagues.
- Strong appreciation of employment related risks, with ability to identify and escalate.
To be considered for this position, please send in your CV by applying for the position. If you have any queries then please do not hesitate to get in touch - CandiceMartens@oakleafpartnership.com