- To provide the first level of HR support for designated Clubs/Businesses or functions.
- Together with other members of the HR team take responsibility for recruitment interviewing and selection up to Senior Executive level and potentially assisting the Senior HR Manager / HRD with more senior recruitment
- Carry out exit interviews where required
- To lead on ER issues to include disciplinary, grievance, absence, performance, flexible working and redundancy, with support from the HR Manager or Senior HR Manager as required on more complex issues
- To support and work with the Senior HR Manager / HRD on Merger and Acquisitions and other ER issues as required (for example TUPE)
- To provide guidance and advice employees and line managers on best practice HR and HR policies and procedures.
- Support the salary review process to include preparation of salary letters and other tasks as required
- Responsible for oversight of all flexible working requests to ensure a consistent approach is adopted across the Group
- To work with the L&D Executive on specific Group L&D projects as agreed e.g. Apprenticeships, Leadership Programmes
- To carry out research and prepare papers as requested e.g. on new HR initiatives or for preparation for Board and other meetings.
- To carry out a wide range of project work with, where appropriate, a minimum level of support either individually, with others in the team, or in support of the HR Manager / Senior HR Manager / HRD
- Assist with HR administration as required, and in particular to provide cover for the HR Administrator in their absence
- Minimum 3 years' experience in customer-facing HR role
- Minimum 5 years' commercial experience, not necessarily HR related
- High standard of administration skills
- Microsoft Office - Word, and Outlook - proficient in routine applications
- Strong inter-personal skills, particularly in building relationships with the business and line managers in particular
- Strong team working skills and a willingness to step in and support colleagues as required
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly