Are you a commercial, proactive and credible HR Manager with solid European partnering experience and fluent language skills in either Italian, German or French, who enjoys operating within a dynamic and autonomous environment? My client, a leading and reputable publishing organisation, is looking for a passionate European HRBP with a well-rounded generalist skill set and fluency in either French, German or Italian. My client offers a professional, progressive and multicultural environment for you to grow both personally, as well as a wide range of benefits offered by a global company.
Functions include but are not limited to organization and capability/resource assessment aligned with strategy, recruitment, staff development, talent retention, performance management, employee relations, compensation and benefits and maintenance of HR information.
What will be your personal contribution?
- Business Partnerships: Build/develop cohesive working relationship with key stakeholders and business partners ensuring a smooth implementation and execution of HR initiatives.
- Coach internal client base to be effective in managing performance, conduct difficult conversations, and excel at engagement for the purposes of high performance.
- Employee Relations: Effectively manage employee relations issues including redundancies, local labour issues , advising and supporting International MDs with worker council/union negotiations and employee relations across Europe.
- Policies and Procedures: Interpret company policies ensuring compliance with labour laws and local market practice in accordance with Global mandate. Initiate, review or revamp policies/procedures where necessary to ensure legislation compliance.
- Recruitment: Work closely with hiring managers in staffing requirements including job descriptions, recruitment method selection , headcount and succession planning.
- Talent Management: Provide sound and professional advice to business managers on their talent management needs in line with global practice/policy including Annual Performance Reviews, transfers, compensation etc.
- Immigration and visas: Provide advice and assistance on immigration matters where applicable and liaise with local and US counsel as required.
- New staff induction and training programs: Conduct new staff orientation/on-boarding program and coordinate training activities and maintain related record as required.
- Insurance Benefits and Compensation: Ensure employee benefits and compensation are competitive and effectively executed across the region. Manage/handle matters in relations to employee benefits programs.
- HR Database: Perform data audits to ensure timely and accurate entry and maintenance of the employee database and in all human resources administrative tasks including contracts of employment, salary increase letters, confirmation letters, and staff records. Including regular reporting.
- It is essential that you speak either French, German or Italian fluently to apply for this role.
- It is essential that you have provided HR support across multiple European countries; including Italy, Germany and France.
- To be a key contributor to team performance, demonstrating a strong track record of delivery through working closely with both senior stakeholders and internal colleagues across multiple country locations
- Integrity, confidentiality, discretion, are critical.
- Must be able to multitask, project manage, work to tight deadlines whilst still maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to different situations and cultures.
- Finely tuned interpersonal skills and verbal/written communication with a proven record of liaising with all levels and building credibility and persuasiveness amongst key stakeholders*Relevant experience of handling labour laws in several countries in Europe*High level of self-motivation and creativity. Driven to take ownership of projects through to completion, must be comfortable working autonomously in a fast paced and complex matrix business
- *Good leadership skills with the ability to achieve various team goals within a tight schedule.
- *Experienced working in global organisations (Having the US as the HQ would be an advantage).
- *Relevant and solid working experience in HR administration and management of sizable / multi-national companies and served in a similar capacity
- Commercial and solutions based approach to problem solving*Educated to degree level preferably in HR or similar discipline*Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other applications including HRMS
- Ability to speak any European languages is an advantage but not mandatory
- *Experience and track record in delivering creative solutions to HR/People related challenges
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for European HRBP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly