HR Manager - Cardiff // Hotel
My client, a growing hotel group in Europe has an opportunity on their Management Team as Human Resources Manager
You will become an integral member of the team to deliver excellence to their valued customers in the hotel, through their teams in all departments.
This is a role that offers practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company.
- Driving Cultural values across the hotel and teams
- Completing all tasks with the business objectives in mind
- Ensuing compliance in all areas of Eligibility, H&S, Payroll and Employee relations.
- Ensure all policies and procedures and reporting documents are in line with current legislation.
- Developing our management teams in People Management.
- Co-ordinate and manage all training activities.
- Manage the staff assessment and appraisal system with departmental managers
- Manage weekly payroll, reports and forecasting and budgets.
- Monitor and control costs related to absenteeism, labour turnover and leave liability.
- Adhering to the company HR Plan
Essential key skill requirements:
- Experience in similar role
- Excellent communication skills with positive attitude and the ability to influence
- Sound working knowledge of UK employment law and best practice
- Excellent computer skills - use of SAP HR an advantage
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- CIPD part or fully qualified
- Previous experience within the hospitality industry