Head of HR
Head of HR
A market leading logistics business is seeking a highly capable, commercially focused Head of HR to lead the HR function. Working closely with a newly established Senior Management Team you will be instrumental in developing a fit for purpose HR strategy that will ensure the business successfully reaches its commercial goals.
With a strategic remit that will incorporate all elements of the HR lifecycle, including employee engagement, talent management, staff retention, leadership framework and organisation design and development, you will still be required to role you sleeves up and get your hands dirty!
To be considered for this role you will be:
• Experienced of working within a fast paced environment (distribution/logistics would be highly advantageous);
• A senior HR practitioner with experience of working as part of, and influencing, a senior management team;
• A truly generalist HR practitioner with an excellent understand of the commercial impact of HR;
• A natural leader, with previous supervisory experience;
• Engaging, credible, and influential in a highly positive manner.
This is a highly exciting time to be joining this market leading organisation that will offer you progression and the chance to develop your career within a global business.
If this role is of interest do not hesitate getting in contact with Matt Greenberg at Network HR. Please submit your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference 480103997. Alternatively call Matt on 0121 450 5030.
Apply for Head of HR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly