HR Advisor - TUPE/ Employee Relations
One of the UK's largest community organisations are currently recruiting for an experienced Employee Relations/HR Advisor for a 6 months FTC. Based in Central London, you will report directly into the HR Manager, to support a national client group. You will manage high level and complex employee relation cases, such as absence, capability, disciplinary, grievances and be able to lead on restructures and TUPE. This role will have a strong emphasis on TUPE.
- To provide HR advice and support to managers, to enable them to effectively manage their teams and staff to deliver their business objectives
- Coach managers on both a 1:1 basis and in group training sessions to practically implement HR policies in order to manage absence, discipline, capability and grievance issues within their teams
- Lead on high level complex employee relations; disciplinaries, grievances, organisation changes including department restructures, performance, absence management and TUPE
- Support the HR Director with ad hoc projects
Skills and Experience;
- Be operating at a ER Advisor or HR Advisor with extensive employee relations experience.
- Experienced managing large TUPE projects
- Have a proactive and progressive approach
- Hold a CIPD qualification and ideally be degree qualified or equivalent
- Be happy to travel across the UK to support the national client group