Interim Interim Change Communications Consultant
My client, a global corporate firm is looking to appoint an experienced Internal Communications Consultant with specific experience working on change projects. This is an interim role to start ASAP and can be worked on a part or full time basis (e.g. 3 days a week).
The role will be to lead on internal communication plans across a specific corporate project and ensure mutual understanding of goals and activities across all areas. It requires the successful candidate to be experienced in designing and delivering high quality internal communications and coordinate the work done by all the relevant functions communications colleagues to maximise the combined impact.
- Professional communications skills, including ability to identify communications strategy
- Producing effective and engaging communications to tight deadlines and at short notice
- Skill in writing copy for newsletters
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Able to design effective web based communications (with technical help as appropriate)
- Proven ability to engage and communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders across the business
Experience working in a large, global corporate environment is highly desirable.