Senior Recruitment Advisor (law firm)
I am currently working with an international law firm who, due to an internal move, are looking to introduce a new Senior Recruitment Advisor into their London team. The role would be looking after both business services and fee-earning groups.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the entire recruitment process for permanent and contract roles across fee-earning and business services populations
- Partnering with the business including hiring managers and partners to guide them through the process
- Screening applications at all levels and interviewing alongside others
- Maintaining relationships with agencies
- Ad hoc projects including the recruitment process, branding, etc.
To be considered for this role, you must have prior legal recruitment experience. Ideally this would be from another law firm although legal agency recruiters would be considered, along with in-house recruitment experience from another professional services/corporate environment. Unfortunately your application will be automatically rejected if you do not possess recruitment experience from one of the above environments.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.