Interim HR Advisor / HR Administrator
HR Administrator, HR Advisor, HR Officer, Interim, Temporary, Manufacturing, Contract, Human Resources
I am currently recruiting for a fixed term contract, hourly and weekly paid interim assignment based on the outskirts of Cambridge for a fast paced manufacturing organisation. Are you immediately available or currently on short notice and available to consider an exciting opportunity to keep your HR skills up to date whilst expanding your knowledge and working with a small and supportive team?
This interim role is expected to last until the end of the year (December 2017) but has the potential to be extended, as it has been created to cope with an influx of work and the HR team requiring some additional support.
Full time, 37.5 hrs per week
Fixed term until December 2017
This organisation is a leading global company
We are currently looking for a Temporary HR Assistant at their site in Duxford, Cambridge, for a fixed term period until December 2017.
The purpose of this role is to provide transactional support within the HR function as well as reviewing and improving processes, as required.
Your Key Accountabilities Will Include
- HR Service - Work with the HR team to support HR processes to ensure effective and timely delivery on Recruitment & Selection; Sickness and absence management; new starters/ leavers/ transfers, probation, PDP and training/development processes. Provide assistance with case management.
- Continuous Improvement - Undertake specific projects or research as required to improve internal HR processes across UK sites. Work closely across site teams to improve process flow and to improve effectiveness of processes.
- Compliance and KPI monitoring - Work collaboratively within HR at Duxford to achieve regional compliance, improvement and monitoring actions for the site.
- Numerate and ideally A'Level / HND or CPP Qualifications or equivalent
- Good written English skills
- Language skills: English
- Solid administrative experience is required with ability to use initiative and work in a fast paced environment.
- High level of proficiency using MS Office applications (Excel formulae / conditional formatting; Word mail merge)
- Experience in a demanding HR team.
- High focus on data and metrics. Strong attention to detail and accuracy with data and records management.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team-oriented
- Dealing with ambiguity and priority setting
The interview structure for this role involves a face to face interview on site to ascertain experience in HR and team fit and then an immediate start would be offered.
For more information about Huntsman and the above vacancy, visit: www.huntsman.com/careers (Duxford vacancies) We offer an excellent benefits package and we invite applications. Please submit your resume on-line with reference to this vacancy. The closing date for applications is 9 August 2017.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.