Talent Acquisition Specialist - Technology
Urgent - a technical recruiter is required for an initial 6 month contract based in Essex with some travel.
Due to an exciting time of change and growth, my client is keen to meet candidates with strong technical/IT recruitment skills gained from an internal or agency background. Commencing asap, this role is initially for a 6 month period and requires some travel as part of the role.
- You will own the process from role identification through to on-boarding ensuring the highest level of candidate and customer experience and care.
- You will conduct thorough briefing sessions with Managers to produce detailed briefing documents for use in the recruitment process
- Build key relations with stakeholders, understand their needs and deliver commercial and creative strategic sourcing and selection plans to meet hiring needs
- Coach, support & challenge managers using your recruitment expertise to ensure we hire the best talent in the market
- Capable of devising a sourcing strategy based on business objectives and translating this into an agile recruitment plan, that involves a highly targeted approach to talent identification
- Knowledge transfer of technical expertise and environment to wider TA team
- You will make recommendations on the best methods to assess technical talent for the business
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Essential
- Previous experience working within a Talent Acquisition role ideally agency or in-house
- Volume recruitment experience
- Experience in recruiting technical roles
- Comprehensive understanding of direct talent search techniques
- Experience using ATS Systems (eArcu preferred)
- Passionate about Technology and knowledgeable about theTech industry
- Full cycle recruiting experience