HRBP - technology
Are you a commercial, credible and agile HRBP with a versatile communication style living in West London? A leading and reputable global technology company located in West London is looking to recruit an experienced HRBP with strong generalist technical knowledge to join their team.
The HRBP will perform duties associated with some or all of the different functional HR areas, including recruitment, performance management, training and development, compensation, HR policies, employee relations, and HRIS management
Other requirements / features of the role:
- Able to work to multiple deadlines and adapt to changing conditions - ability to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented
- Demonstrates an understanding of personalities and behavioral styles in order to work collaboratively with a variety of people and to make informed decision around resourcing, reporting structures and relationships
- Commercial and financial acumen - has a good overall understanding of company finances and uses this information to challenge and support managers in resource and succession planning
- Able to problem solve both operational and strategic issues through a pragmatic and commercially sound approach.
- May have people management responsibility (HR Advisor, HR Support)
Experience / Knowledge required:
- Experience and knowledge of employment laws and practices in the UK
- Significant knowledge of HR policies and processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in English
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Able to build relationships
- Able to present a 'can do' and professional attitude
- Able to work and deliver to tight timescales
Education / Qualifications required
- Degree level
- CIPD Qualified
- Experience working across the full generalist lifecycle in the UK marketplace
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.