Talent & Leadership Manager - Birmingham - c£45,000
Our client is a successful and growing business looking to strengthen their L&D offering by recruiting a Talent & Leadership Manager to set the agenda for their corporate Leadership & Development strategy.
In this role you will need to be able to inspire and engage senior stakeholders across the organisation in order to drive the talent and leadership agenda.
- Build a range of management and leadership competencies in line with profiling key roles
- Support in the creation of a talent management pool of candidates
- Assist in the identification of future management and leadership talent within the business and develop/maintain a talent development programme across the management and leadership population
- Building relationships across the business in order to champion a more proactive and cutting edge approach to Management Development.
- Design and Deliver innovative and engaging programmes across all levels of management ensuring maximum ROI
- Provide coaching expertise to support the management team effectiveness.
- Management of the team of operation trainers
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and gain buy-in for enhanced and new Learning Solutions
- Proven experience operating at exec leadership level in a fast paced, commercial, growing business.
- Be a true expert in Management & Leadership Development with the ability to translate strategy into solutions.
- Qualified to design and run development centre using up to date psychometric tools
This is a high profile role offering the chance to join a successful, rapidly growing business and make a real difference to the effectiveness of the Talent & Leadership Development strategy.
Salary: c. £50,000 + Car or Allowance and benefits
For more information please call Diana Sharp or Jon Terry on 0121 222 5599 (please quote 11310) or click on the link below to apply.