Reward and Policy Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Reward and Policy Manager to join our client on a full time, 3 month FTC with the view to be extended/made permanent in Twickenham.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the role is to manage the development, review, implementation and promotion of HR policies and procedures. You will support the department with managing strategic reward projects and operational aspects of HR reward functions through organisational, developmental and promotional activities as well as offering senior administrative support in relation to reward and benefits
You will have significant experience of successfully working in a similar role, as well as extensive experience of successful policy design and implementation. You will have experience of proactively leading on the design of reward policies and processes and structures and seeing them through to implementation.
Knowledge, Education, Qualifications and Training
• CIPD qualified Level 5 or above - Essential
• Trained role analyst for HAY and HERA job evaluation schemes - Essential
• Knowledge and understanding of the higher education sector.
• Strong working knowledge of key employment legislation
• Excellent ability to prioritise effectively.
• Strong time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Close attention to detail and ability to maintain work of a high standard
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Strong presentation skills
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.