My client, a well known private equity business in London are currently recruiting for a temporary Recruitment Coordinator on a 6 month basis.
Working closely with a Recruiter and one other Coordinator this position will look after recruitment for Europe encompassing end to end recruiting processes in a highly busy environment. It will include high level interview scheduling with multiple interviewers and across multiple locations.
Ideal candidates will have strong recruitment administration experience preferably within an in house recruiting role, be incredibly organised, confident, with a can do attitude.
Responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating and scheduling interviews, dealing with busy diaries and scheduling sometimes complex interviews
- Relationship management with internal business areas, interviewers, recruitment agencies and direct/employee referral candidates
- Reporting and tracking of candidates within the interview process
- Generating reports and analysis to help to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the function
- Candidate contract generation and on-boarding
- Assistance in sourcing candidates or candidate research
- Ad hoc project work
Suitable candidates will:
- Have 6 months' minimum of experience in an organisational position within recruitment or HR
- Be confident liaising with senior business managers and leaders
- Be driven and motivated to learn and develop whilst dedicated to being an integral part of this team in the responsibilities you'd hold
- Ideally experience within financial services or professional services.
Competitive salary on offer. Please do email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.