Graduate Recruitment Staffer
A world leading global Investment Bank are currently recruiting for a strong Graduate Recruitment Advisor to join the EMEA Campus Recruitment & Development team on a 12 month basis. The team looks after all campus attraction, recruitment and development covering graduates, summer internships, long-term internships, VIEs and spring-insight participants.
Working closely with the EMEA Head of Campus Recruitment and Development this role will help to design and set up all the processes / structures for a rotational graduate allocation programme, whilst also focusing on graduate staffing across global markets EMEA.
- Work with the EMEA Head of campus recruitment & development to design a sustainable rotation allocation process.
- Provide ongoing direction and governance on rotation planning and allocations, in liaison with key stakeholders.
- Work with business teams, managers and support (e.g. IT and HRC) to help transition graduates across rotations
- Liaise daily with senior stakeholders to understand business priorities and resourcing implications and manage placements in line with this.
- Manage the permanent placement / transition process of analysts from the programme into their permanent roles.
ER & Performance Management
- Design of performance processes across the Global Markets programme to ensure full alignment to global markets HR frameworks.
- Ensure accurate analyst performance and rotation data is collated, recorded and monitored globally.
- Drive regional year/programme end calibration sessions for graduates in EMEA.
- Work closely with the business and HR to ensure a consistent, best practice approach is adopted in how analysts on rotation are managed in regards to poor performance, disciplinaries and breaches to regulatory rules etc.
- Work with HR and the business to ensure consistent and best practice approaches are adopted in how to identify and manager 'top performers on the programme'.
- Dealing with ad-hoc ER issues regarding graduate populations.Design of performance processes across the
- Global Markets programme to ensure full alignment to global markets HR frameworks.
- HR generalist with extensive ER experience who has at least been involved with or has a strong awareness of graduate recruitment / development.
- Ideally have experience with financial services front office stakeholder groups
- An excellent communicator across a range of different stakeholders; including senior managers, line managers of graduates, graduates, HR colleagues
Attractive salary on offer. Please apply or email email@example.com for more details.