A world leading global Investment Bank are currently recruiting for a strong Campus Recruiter on a 12 month basis. Based in their Central London office, the role will support the European Campus Recruitment & Development Manager and will focus on the operational delivery of an excellent campus recruitment service for their Global Markets Function .
- Delivering a high volume of campus hires (circa 150+)
- Coordinating the end to end process including, reviewing CV's, producing and reviewing shortlists, scheduling interviews and facilitating assessment centres.
- Maintaining and reviewing the Applicant Tracking System, including but not limited to; managing candidates through the process and logging interviews and feedback.
- Guiding hiring managers through interview and selection processes
- Supporting the on-boarding and visa processes of these individuals through collaboration with the HR Connect team.
- Helping to coordinate campus marketing and attraction initiatives, including running and attending campus events, especially in peak season (Sep - Jan)
- Supporting diversity recruitment initiatives.
- Making group presentations to students, graduates, interns and other stakeholders.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with the HR Business Partners and becoming a trusted advisor to hiring managers and business stakeholders.
- Supporting the summer, spring and graduate induction programmes as needed.
- Driving ad-hoc projects to improve campus recruiting as designated by the European Campus Recruitment & Development Manager.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working in a global, matrix organisation
- Some volume recruitment experience, ideally campus recruitment!
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Experience of ATS systems.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- An excellent communicator
- An ability to multitask
- Can do attitude
- Excellent presentation skills.
- A second language is desirable- ideally French
- A solid understanding and awareness of UK campus recruitment trends (wider European knowledge could be an advantage).
- An understanding of recruitment and the practicalities of doing this in volume.
- An understanding and keen interest in financial markets - investment banking work experience or detailed awareness through independent research.
Competitive salary on offer. If interested please apply. Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org