- Work closely with the Senior Management Team to develop and deliver the HR objectives set for the company.
- Provide strong leadership within the HR function and also across the broader business.
- Responsible for implementing the recruitment process, from job specification, positioning adverts, filtering applications and interviewing with department heads.
- Responsible for the administration of the new starter process from preparing and sending out offer letters, employment contracts and induction packs to welcome the new starter, carrying out any pre-employment checks including obtaining references.
- Establishing the key 'On Brand' objectives from The Vision and the Staff Handbook and create an Induction Pack for all new starters.
- Presenting the Induction Pack to new starters and managing required training programmes.
- Manage and prepare auto enrolment pension and payroll for the site using Sage payroll.
- To deliver the overall HR plan (including recruitment and training) within the agreed budget.
- Act as the first point of contact for all HR queries from managers, employees and external organisations.
- Manage investigations on all disciplinary and grievances assisting the management team.
- Overall responsible for all HR administrative day to day activities such as keeping personnel files up to date and ensuring accuracy, monitoring holiday allocations and absence, appraisal and disciplinary, and leavers paperwork.
- Manage, produce and maintain HR policies and procedures incorporating the promotion of equality, and health and safety, ensuring that all HR across the site is maintained.
- Lead and implement appraisal and employee development processes and systems, ensuring that probationary review documents are achieved within the time scales allocated.
- Register and be the Data Controller for the site ensuring Data protection legislation is met at all times.
- Manage and monitor the establishment of Pension Auto Enrolment.
- Keep up to date with all employee legislation and provide advice to the Board and Senior Management Team on relevant changes.
- Experience within a Senior HR Advisor or Managerial position
- A high level of accuracy with attention to detail.
- You must be able to manage your own workload and your teams and be able to achieve tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and relationship building people skills with the ability to relate to staff at all levels.
- Capability to coach people and give constructive feedback.
- Have a tactful, friendly but firm manner with the ability to be objective at all times.
- Be discrete with confidential information.