Senior HR Manager - Shared Services
In the last 12 months, this international company has secured over £200million worth of business within the UK alone. They have come a long way since their inception in the 70's and are now a proven and trusted partner for many mid to large-scale businesses. They are now looking for a talented HR Manager to lead a sizeable team within their HR Services function in West London. It's a demanding role that requires a commercial mind-set, excellent business partnering capabilities and the ability to create and run an effective HR team.
Placed within the HR Shared Services centre in West London, you will have responsibility for 6 Managers and a wider team of 40 people and be tasked with the effective running of the HR operations within the UK. Your team will be wholly responsible for the HR administration, recruitment, payroll and pensions management for numerous business units across the region. Your typical duties include:
- Effective management and delivery of an HR shared services function
- Develop, maintain and implement essential processes and procedures
- Work in partnership with the wider management team in strategy and business planning
- Maintain and develop HR management systems
- Identify commercial opportunities through collaboration across the wider business, utilising your industry knowledge and offering your specialist expertise
- Ensuring the business meets current and future legislative and statutory requirements
- Ensuring all teams are adequately resourced, facilitate effective training and setting KPI's
- Represent the business internally/externally
To be successful in this role, you will likely have worked within a similar high volume, service-focussed environment, have excellent man-management skills and have the ability to identify commercial opportunities. In return, you will be offered a rewarding career within a stable and steadily growing business, a competitive salary, excellent company benefits, the ability to work from home and a management team that values your input. Please apply now to be considered.