Interim HR Administration Manager - Birmingham - c£30000.
This is a varied Generalist HR role as the manager of a small, busy and ever-changing HR Administration team. Based North Birmingham / Sutton Coldfield you will be involved in a broad range of HR activities, managing and developing staff and taking a lead on key HR Administration Projects (Systems Implementation and Process Improvements)
You can expect to have exposure to:
- Team Management. Developing skillsets within the existing team and allocating workload.
- Taking responsibility for HR Administration. Including identifying where improvements can be made to process & policy and delivering appropriate changes.
- Leading and supporting on key HR projects like the implementation of HR Systems and review of Ts&Cs / Pay & Rewards.
- Advising and supporting staff at all levels on 1st tier HR enquiries. Escalating formal ER issues as required
You will need a good background in HR Administration and appropriate HR qualifications (CPP or CIPD) and have the energy and confidence required to lead changes to process in a sometimes traditional business.
It is essential that you can show experience of
- Management of HR staff
- Involvement in HR Systems Implementation projects
You will need to be articulate, confident and always looking to prove the value that HR can bring a business. We are looking for a leader capable of motivating HR peers to raise their game and improve the service that they offer the business.
Salary : c£30000 + benefits.
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance.
However should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref 11316 in any correspondence)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable