HR Manager - Birmingham - £32-34,000 FTE (FT or 4 days)
This is a busy and challenging role for a capable generalist HR Manager. You will be joining a small and highly effective organisation within their central support team and have sole responsibility for all things HR, supporting the internal client base of professionally qualified staff.
This is a role that will require you to deliver both "Business as Usual" HR services as well as on-going HR project and strategic support
Duties will include:
- Organising HR procedures effectively
- Managing a challenging employee relations agenda
- Building capability, performance and employee engagement
- Dealing with all admin duties surrounding HR
To be considered for this role you will have:
- The ability to manage a varied and complex HR workload;
- Operated as a stand-alone HR professional within a relatively small organisation, ideally in the not for profit/charitable sector.
- Dealt with a demanding and academically qualified internal client base;
- The confidence and ability to influence and negotiate diplomatically and effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- A thorough understanding of equality principles and employment legislation and the ability to provide clear, unambiguous advice to managers in these areas.
You should be fully CIPD qualified with considerable generalist experience and a comprehensive understanding of HR best practice and legislation.
You will be extremely driven and able to build strong relationships, whilst projecting a positive and professional attitude. You must be able to demonstrate that you are willing and able to challenge the status quo and bring about change.
This role can be either Full Time or 4 days a week and will command a full time equivalent salary of £32-34,000 + Benefits.
For more information on the role call Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 or follow the link below to apply (Please quote ref 11291).
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.