HR & Office Manager
I am working exclusively with a professional services firm to recruit a stand-alone HR/Office Manager to take responsibility for all office HR operations and establish a brand new HR function.
Founded in the last 15 years, this boutique professional services firm have rapidly grown and are now seeking a Manager to oversee all of HR, recruitment and office maintenance. The firm offers a friendly, family-feel culture and recent business change means that investment in support services is a high priority.
Up until this point, the firm have relied on external assistance for HR issues so this person would have responsibility for establishing processes and completing projects such as:
- Reviewing the firm's pay and benefits structure;
- Implementing an appraisal process;
- Being first point of contact for all employee relations issues including parental leave, flexible working, etc.;
- Establishing a recruitment process and coaching employees on this;
- Develop a career development and training strategy;
You will also be required to manage administrative staff, organise company social events and offer support across the day-to-day running of the office, including managing an office relocation in the next 12 months.
To be considered for this role, you must have previous HR experience. The following points are also highly desirable to my client:
- Experience of finance, payroll, budgets;
- Experience of IT systems
- Experience of working within an environment that has seen significant growth in a short period of time;
- Experience of a professional services environment is ideal, but there will be flexibility depending on personality and ability to evidence initiative
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.