HR Business Partner
An International manufacturing business based north of Bradford City Centre are looking to recruit a HR Business Partner for a long term contract. This is an excellent opportunity for a CIPD generalist candidate to progress into an exciting business partnering role.
The client is a unionised manufacturing business that has a number of sites across the UK and distributes its product across Europe. This opportunity will partner with one of the manufacturing sites in Bradford with a client base of c200.
As the HR Business Partner you will have all round responsibility for your site on an operational basis and will find that you are regularly involved in strategic projects at a senior level. Responsibilities will include, however will not be limited to, recruitment, selection, talent pipeline, coaching managers, learning and development as well as complex ER cases and employee engagement .
The successful HR Business Partner will have:
- previously worked in a manufacturing or similar blue collar environment - ESSENTIAL
- worked closely with Unions - ESSENTIAL
- strong written and verbal communication skills - ESSENTIAL
- worked with varying levels of stakeholders from shop floor to Board Directors - ESSENTIAL
- the CIPD or equivalent qualification to level 5 - DESIRABLE
This is initially a fixed term contract for up to 12 months however this may be extended. The salary is up to £40,000 per annum