OHA - Permanent Cambridge
My client based in Cambridge requires an OHA to join their in house service on a full time permanent basis. You will mainly be undertaking Health Surveillance as well as occasionally working on sickness absence cases.
- Full remit to include health surveillance & case management
- In house, directly employed
- Manufacturing environment
- Team based role
- Single site
To be considered for the role you will be:
- NMC Registered RGN
- 2 + years OH Nurse experience
- Able to undertake all Health Surveillance duties
- Some knowledge of case management
For further information on this exciting new role please call Simon Barratt on 01727 817 645.