HR Consultant - External Consultancy
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR professional to be instrumental to the development of a new HR Consultancy function for a Global market leader in Surrey.
Our client is an established market leader within their field, however are now looking to expand their offerings further by introducing a broader HR Consultancy service to their UK business. This organisation take pride in providing great career and development opportunities to their people, and actively encourage all of their employees to have a good work-life balance.
As the HR Consultancy for our client you will be responsible for the following activities;
- Enabling clients to navigate and develop within a changing HR landscape
- Creating long term relationships at a senior client level
- Planning, creating and executing service engagements with clients, whilst working closely with partners
- Identifying and leading business development opportunities
- Actively coaching and mentoring internally around HR related topics
- Developing a strong reputation both within the organisation and with clients as a business advisor
As the HR Consultant you will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Commercially astute with demonstrable experience (within a consultancy position) to design and implement a breadth of HR solutions for a diverse portfolio of SME and larger clients Knowledge and demonstrable experience in identifying the strategic needs of a business and subsequently introducing/embedding best practice in HR.Client facing experience with clear ability to establish client confidencePassionate about innovation and keeping up to date with developments in the HR market i.e. talent analytics and systemsAbility to travel across the UK as and when required
Competitive Salary and Package
Flexible working and ability to work from home