Assistant HR Manager
Are you an experienced Assistant HR Manager?
Do you have experience working within a large Professional Services firm?
Keen to join a highly successful organisation?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experience HR Manager to join a large Chartered Accountancy organisation based in London who has been established for nearly 100 years!
Due to overall success, the HR team is expanding and therefore there is a new requirement for an Assistant HR Manager.
Whilst reporting into the HR Manager you will have two main areas of focus, the first is to be responsible for all HR operations and to ensure that all processes are being provided correctly and on time. The second is to manage a team of employees who whilst reporting in to you will be providing an efficient HR service to all clients and employees.
The successful candidate will have approximately 10 years of HR experience with the majority of those being within Professional Services.
- To review all HR operations and processes to assess whether they are fit for purpose.
- To oversee and authorise the preparation of appointments, terminations and variations of employment.
- To oversee and review payroll on a monthly basis.
- To advise and assist the HR team with complex employee relations issues.
- Support and help develop the HR team with their own professional development.
- Work closely with the Recruitment team with regards to the recruitment process.
- To run monthly payroll for client group.
- To build and help maintain an excellent knowledge of the allocated group's employees and business processes.
- To act as point of contact for the employees and Partners within client group and build strong relationships with those individuals.
- To actively identify gaps and then propose and implement change.
- To manage salary review and appraisals.
- To work with the Learning and Development team.
- To support and advise Partners/Managers in relation to people issues, ensuring they understand the impact of these on the individual and the business.
Skills and Experience:
- CIPD qualified.
- At least 10 years HR experience within a professional services environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of employment law with the ability to apply it.
- Excellent understanding of HR best practice and ability to apply this to employee relations cases.
- Experience of leading on organisational change projects including restructures and redundancies.
- Experience of TUPE
- Experience of assisting with budgets.
- Willingness to undertake business travel to other sites on a frequent basis.
Salary circa £50K based on experience, with salary reviews twice a year.
Benefits include, life Cover, critical illness cover, health insurance, dental scheme, childcare vouchers and more!
Interviews will be taking place within the next few weeks and will have 2 to 3 stages.
Please apply today.