Employee Relations Specialist 9-12 month FTC 3 days per week
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR professional who has a strength and focus within Employee Relations to work for one of the leading global FMCG business on a part time basic of 3 days per weeks, (hours and days are flexible).
The client are about to go through a major reorganisation/change programme resulting in a focus on leading through some organisational effectiveness, design and change work, resulting in the need to consult on employee related process.
The role, ER Specialist will partner with a range of senior stakeholders (HR) and leadership teams across multiple geographies, though there will role holder will not be required to travel it is critical that the incumbent can navigate the matrix organisation and build strong relationships. Reporting to the HR Director for GB, this role will play an active role within the Europe ER network sharing best practice and joining organisation change processes.
Top accountabilities are:-
- Leads and directs employee relations initiatives and projects within England and Wales
- Co-Leads consultative activities as a result of taking the OE work live in E&W and working with the ER designates across Europe to ensure we are joined up on approach being sympathetic to local legislative requirements.
- Undertakes confidential and sensitive employee/executive Code breeches as required
- Co-Leads on policy development thinking as result of UK legislative change and ensures a one Europe approach on any policy simplification opportunities across the countries
- Works in partnership with the HRDs, and Operations team to ensure clear and compliant processes within England & Wales geography e.g. exit processes, overpayment process etc.
You will have a successful background in ER (or HR) where you will have already proven your ability to deliver organisational change agendas and bring about change with confidence. You will bring the following:
- Strong understanding of consultative and associated employee selection/change processes.
- Ability to engage in, often challenging, conversations with managers and employees.
- Strong change and project management skills
- Ability to use HR data and analytics to diagnose trends and link to business performance outcomes
- A strong external radar to understand what is changing in the external environment and what we will need to respond to
- Strong judgement
- Have a good understanding of HR processes and process improvement
- Experience in working successfully with stakeholders at the most senior level - strong coach- influencing, supporting and challenging.