Head of UK Payroll
Urgently seeking knowledgeable and professional payrollers to undertake a UK Head of Payroll vacancy with one of the UK largest and most successful banking organisations. The UK Payroll Team delivers effective operational management and delivery of the UK, Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man Payrolls.
Responsibility and anagement of the specialist UK payroll team delivering Gross to Net, Payroll Change, Finance and Control, Payroll Governance and Tier 3 escalations. working closely with the Tier 2 specialist payroll team based in India to ensure delivery of daily, weekly, monthly payroll activity, query resolution and payroll run readiness.
- Leadership of Payroll Services, delivering end to end payroll and financial reconciliation for a high volume payroll
- Day to day Management of the UK and offshore payroll teams (circa 20)
- Responsible for the monthly sign off and reconciliation of all payrolls within responsibility and the posting of all payroll related financials.
- Ensuring operational processes both on and offshore remain compliant to policy, Business Governance, data security and standard legislation e.g. HMRC.
- Delivery of Green Grade of Service, identifying and correcting areas of impact and completing regular reviews to support on-going operation and customer demands.
- Responsible for team Performance Development, talent management and succession planning across the UK Team
- Management of payroll related change and integration into BAU service delivery
- Responsible for stakeholder management, ensuring engagement, consultation and high standard of communication on all payroll related matters.
- Provide strategic direction on behalf of payroll as part of the UK HR Operations leadership team.
- Ownership of all pay related incidents and complaints ensuring full investigation and resolution, providing support to business and learns from incidents raised.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.