Payroll & Benefits Assistant - London - £30,000 - £35,000
- Full Time
Payroll and Benefits Assistant
My client is looking for a Payroll and Benefits Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis, you will be responsible for delivering a first-class service with the Payroll & Benefits Administration. You will be responsible for the monthly payroll duties, pension and benefit administration, within the correct timeframe. Also providing advice and guidance to employees when necessary regarding payroll related queries and administering the benefits portal.
- Collating payroll data and submission
- Managing Payroll and Benefits in the managers' absence.
- Administering the benefits (Cycle to Work, Death in Service & Healthcare).
- Preparing the calculations, P11D's
- Main point of contact for all payroll related questions and queries.
- Completing adhoc payroll and benefits projects
- Assisting with the benefits renewal including testing and reviewing the communication out to the business.
- Reviewing current payroll policies to ensure that the information provided across the business is consistent and kept up to date.
- Manage the monthly conference call with our external providers to ensure deadlines are met.
- Liaise with HR, and multi sited projects.
- Fully responsible for administering the automatic enrolment of the pension scheme.
- Assisting with the monthly reconciliation of the pension scheme alongside sending the payment.
- Managing the various benefits portal and ensuring that employees benefit is administered correctly.
- Responsible for ensuring all payrolls are reconciled and checked by predetermined deadlines in the manager's absence.
- Submit collated payroll data to the payroll provider by predetermined deadlines in the manager's absence.
- Maintain a good working relationship with payroll and benefit providers and multi sited colleagues within the wider business.
- Finding ways of improving the policies, procedures and processes for the UK payrolls.
- Assisting with the streamlining of new and improved methods regarding current payroll policies and procedures across the business.
- Actively improving payroll and benefits knowledge and supporting internal training where necessary.
- To be able to support the manager with ongoing payroll and benefits projects.
- Payroll and benefits knowledge and experience gained in various sectors and companies.
- V Look Up's
- Knowledge of one or more payroll and benefits systems.
- Payroll qualification or working towards it
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail.
- At least five years' experience working in a payroll and benefits team.
If the above sounds like you, apply with your CV or give Ronke a call on 0207 332 9604.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Payroll & Benefits Assistant - London - £30,000 - £35,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly