An exciting opportunity has a risen for a HR Administrator to join a leading Accountancy firm based in London.
The successful candidate will be joining a well established and very friendly HR team.
You will need to come from a Professional Services firm and have at least 18 months experience as a HR Administrator.
- Responsible for accuracy of information held on the HR system.
- Updating employee files as necessary for salary review and change of personal details.
- Absence reporting.
- Checking time-sheets including staff holiday and absence.
- Chasing up the submission of self-certification forms and raising any issues with HR Manager.
- Maintaining online database of personnel files.
- Typing invitations for interview, offer letters, contracts, all reference requests and leaver letters.
- Inputting new starters onto Open HR system and archiving leavers.
- Coordinating new starter inductions.
- Organising exit interviews.
- Generation of monthly HR reporting.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills with the ability to simultaneously, prioritise workload and maintain systems.
- Solid administrative experience, within Professional Services.
- Excellent proactive skills and ability to carry out tasks without monitoring.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Database admin and reports generation experience;
- IT literate with a strong working knowledge of Word and Excel;
- A confident communicator, able to deal comfortably and credibly with staff at all levels.
- Salary up-to £28K per annum depending on experience.
- 22 days annual leave, rising to 25 days with service
- Salary reviews twice a year
- Life cover
- Critical Illness cover
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Dental scheme
- Interest free Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
This role is available immediately with interviews taking place within the next two weeks. Please apply today for a confidential discussion.