Oakleaf Partnership are currently experiencing a high volume of permanent and fixed term contract roles and are interested in speaking with and registering candidates who are interested in pursuing their HR career further.
We are specifically looking for recent HR Graduates, Administrators & Assistants to handle a variety of duties across the generalist remit. You will provide support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources activities, policies, processes and procedures.
* Carry out all administrative duties for the HR function
* Preparation of employment contracts and offer packs and where appropriate for salary increases, promotions, and changes to working hours.
* Maintenance of HR systems and documentation
* Produce monthly HR reports for Head office using the database and Microsoft Excel
* Provide guidance to line managers and staff on HR policy and procedures
* Administer and coordinate the joiner process, conduct new joiner HR inductions, providing guidance on policies and practices.
* Provide advice and guidance to all maternity leavers and returners in relation to their entitlements and leave arrangements.
* HR degree qualified or pursuing CIPD qualification
* Strong interest in pursuing HR as a career
* Previous HR administration or Assistant level experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Able to liaise at all levels in a business
* Bright, on the ball and dynamic.
* Strong Microsoft skills