L&D Programme Curator
1 day left
- Full Time
More specifically, as a L&D Programme Curator, you will be responsible for;
- Developing an understanding of the key aspects of the businesses learning and development programme
- Gaining an understanding of the landscape of experts across key topic areas
- Source relevant content from a variety of providers
- Working with internal stakeholders to align content with learning objectives ensuring relevance and interest for the target audience
- Build a comprehensive digital library for the programme
The successful candidate must have a genuine interest into Learning and Development, a thorough understanding of e-learning and the design of content. You must also have excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and be able to manage your own workload sufficiently.
This role will suit someone who has an interest into learning and knowledge transfer who is looking to join a business who is forward thinking and open to new ideas. You must have a background in a Learning & Development position, ideally within professional services.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for L&D Programme Curator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly