HR Business Partner
A leading City law firm is currently seeking a HR Business Partner to come on board for a 12-month fixed term contract to manage the Technology population as well as supporting the wider HR team with the people agenda. You will also be part of the Senior Management Leadership team in Technology to fully understand the business drivers and facilitate and implement HR strategies.
The role responsibilities will also include:
- Creating a People Plan aimed at driving a higher performance culture, employee engagement and commercial HR solutions
- Ensuring the structure of the department is appropriate and meets the needs of the firm
- Upskilling line managers to manage people issues through coaching and advice
- Developing a resourcing plan for the department to enable recruitment, development and succession planning
- Managing the performance review cycle for Technology and work with other HR BPs across business services to ensure consistency of process
The successful candidate must have comparable experience in a professional services environment to be considered for this role and ideally have worked in an IT/ Technology business as well. You must have manged your own client group previously and have experience working with stakeholders to develop a people agenda from scratch. Good working knowledge of employment law and best practice HR management is essential as well as the ability to build strong business relationships and take a hands-on approach to improving HR process and procedure.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a truly strategic role which will allow the incumbent to support their client group through an exciting transition.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.