An exciting opportunity has become available for an HR Assistant to join a renowned financial services company on an initial 3 month basis. With a HR team of 2 this is a brilliant opportunity for someone to gain great exposure and responsibility. This role requires someone with gravitas, drive and confidence! Ideal candidates will have previous experience in an HR/Recruitment position ideally within a financial services firm or graduate scheme.
Ideal candidates must be immediately available or on a short notice!
- Recruitment - from partnering with agencies to utilising the firms networks to source candidates, managing the process end to end
- Employee lifecycle - joiners and leavers
- Data management - maintain accurate HR records on all HR systems including compensation and benefits
- Projects - ad hoc across the business related to the growth of the business, international expansion, new processes, values and culture etc.
- Full administrative support.
- A degree or equivalent qualification with a 2:1 grade or above
- A recent graduate with 6-12 months' experience in HR/Recruitment position within a financial services firm or graduate scheme
- A desire to learn, develop and add value
- Confidence and great communication skills in order to liaise with senior stakeholders.
Fantastic opportunity with a competitive salary on offer. Please apply and any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org