Recruitment and Retention Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CIPD qualified Recruitment and Retention Manager to join our client on a full time permanent basis. In Twickenham.
Reporting to the Head of HR and managing a team of 3, you will develop and implement a policy framework to ensure that they meet legislative and leading edge recruitment practices. You will provide a day to day proactive, innovative and effective recruitment and retention service offering expert advice to a number of regional working groups. You will also work closely with a wide range of stakeholders including Senior management, HR colleagues and external suppliers
Knowledge, Education and Qualifications:
• CIPD Level 5 minimum
• Knowledge and understanding of working in higher education sector – highly desirable
• Strong working knowledge of key employment legislation relating to recruitment and D&I
• Strong demonstrable knowledge of recruitment strategies and methods
• Psychometric testing qualification – Essential if experience not gained in higher education sector.
• Excellent ability to prioritise effectively
• Strong time management skills.
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.