Divisional HR Business Partner
Divisional HR Partner - North London - £50-58,000 plus benefits
Great opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join this well known organisation. Reporting into the Head of HR, the role will coach and support the line management team to deliver a robust succession plan and help to embed a performance management culture and coach on complex ER cases.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Build strong business relationships
- Act as the performance improvement driver
- Responsible for both strategic and operational activities
- Driving the People Plan
- Delivery of key HR initiatives
- Coach and support Managers
- Manage complex and difficult HR projects
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience in HR management in a multi-site business
- A Change Agent role model
- Resilient, flexible with strong communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and a problem solver.
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.