2 days left
- Full Time
Due to a period of continued expansion, a Chambers listed law firm is currently looking for an Immigration Solicitor to join their London, city office. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified solicitor looking for a diverse caseload within a highly regarded established firm.
The main duties of an Immigration Solicitor will include but are not limited to:
- Provide main point of contact service to a range of corporate and higher education clients on UK immigration legislation
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders from firm's current client base.
- Actively involved in business development of the practice, as well as working closely with other firm departments to cross-sell firm services.
- Carrying out all procedures in line with current regulations and legislation.
The ideal Immigration Solicitor will:
- Be a qualified Solicitor with 2-4 years PQE ideally from a top ranked practice.
- A good mix of corporate and private immigration experience, as this role will have diverse caseload, but mainly covering economic migration.
- Exposure to working on immigration within higher education would be highly advantageous
- Strong commercial sense is necessary; as you will need to work with current client base as well develop new business strategy.
- Candidates who are newly qualified will be considered, however would need to demonstrate experience of working within immigration as a paralegal.
This is a rare opportunity to work within a top ranked city practice, with fantastic growth opportunities.
Apply for Immigration Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly