Learning Design Consultant - Regent’s Park, London
Learning Design Consultant
Location: Regent’s Park, London
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000 per annum
Help us transform the way the world does business
We’re on the lookout for a dedicated Learning Design Consultant to assist the London Business School in transforming people and organisations, through the design of unique, innovative, and impactful learning solutions.
Help craft a world-class educational programme
As a Learning Design Consultant you’ll use your experience in designing world-class learning solutions to create bespoke, innovative and – ultimately – impactful programme designs for the London Business School. This is an opportunity to shape the direction of one of the world’s premier executive education providers. Here you’ll:
- Design customised programmes for London Business School clients – in particular for new programmes and programmes requiring significant redesign
- Consult and collaborate with teams across the school to optimise programme design to achieve outcomes and measure impact
- Translate thought leadership, research and client context into impactful learning solutions
- Identify learning trends and implement innovative technologies where beneficial
- Support business development by contributing to proposal design and by pitching solutions to clients
- Meet deliverables and tight deadlines set by clients and stakeholders
- Share knowledge and expertise with colleagues and assist where necessary to support the broader objectives of the Executive Education department.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you’ll flex your expertise in adult learning and utilise your ability to collaborate across teams and stakeholders to design world-class learning programmes that are engaging, innovative, and impactful.
What we’re looking for
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience and expertise designing world-class learning programmes
- Understanding of how to embed learning and measure impact
- Excellent presentation skills and an attentiveness to the needs of key stakeholders
- Experience working with multinational organisations and multicultural groups
- Accomplished project and people management skills
- Informed understanding of the executive education sector
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we’re changing the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe’s digital capital – and in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
To apply – or to find out more about the Learning Design Consultant role – please click on the 'Apply' button.
Closing Date: 21st September