Macmillan Davies are working with an organisation that are going through significant change, to recruit a Recruitment Associate to join them for 6 Months with the potential of the role going permanent.
About the organisation:
They employee over 500 people and work on behalf of over 50,000 investors. The products that they have truly make an impact on the world around them- they are always on the look out for brilliant and educated Talent to join them.
The Recruitment Associate role will:
* Establish clear recruitment needs and work to directly source and attract candidates
* Posting roles on career websites, press publications, searching CV databases and reviewing CVs against requirements to create shortlists
* Direct sourcing- using lots of different approaches
* Screening job applications to ensure cultural fit through competency-based interviews, and administering psychometric/addition selection testing where appropriate
* Interview co-ordination and scheduling
* Design and co-ordinate all logistics for assessment centres
* Start to create candidate talent pools for volume role categories
* Vendor management, reviews and on-going relationship management.
* Ad hoc support for the Recruitment Managers as appropriate
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
* Proven end to end recruitment lifecycle experience within an agency or in-house sourcing recruitment
* Exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills; ability to handle high volumes of multiple tasks and priorities and remain calm under pressure
* Strong administration skills with previous diary management experience, MS outlook and excel experience
* Ability to understand role requirements and match CVs and candidates accordingly
* Calm, professional and engaging phone manner with an ability to explain a variety of roles, 'sell' Octopus and champion our culture and values
* Degree qualified or educational equivalent
* Displays integrity - sincere in own behaviour and in dealings with others
* Self-motivated and self-aware - recognises own strengths and weaknesses and is committed to personal development
* Results-focused - understands what is important to staff, clients and management - is committed to achieving goals and accountable for their work. Tenacious approach to delivery, quality of output and organisation
* Capable communication skills - handles complex and difficult situations with thought, humility and confidence