2 days left
- Full Time
Ashley Kate HR are currently supporting a Professional Services organisation based across the South West in their search for a HR Partner.
This organisation is currently going through an exciting period of significant growth and change and so this brand new role has been created to shape, deliver and drive the people agenda and implement HR changes and practices.
The ideal candidate will be a strong HR Generalist with a substantial amount of Change Management / Project experience with the professional services sector.
You will need to have a strategic and operational approach to the people agenda and the ability to immerse yourself into the business in order to develop resourcing plans, deliver L&D and advise on complex ER cases and performance management.
This role includes travel between the organisation’s sites located across Devon, Somerset and South Wiltshire.
Exciting times are ahead for this company.
• CIPD qualified
• Extensive ER experience and the ability to manage multiple and complex caseloads
• An excellent understanding of UK Employment Law
• Ability to coach the senior leadership team on policies and procedures
• Ability to cope with significant change
• A strong consultancy approach
• A clear understanding of Organisational Design and Development tools
• Solid generalist HR experience
• A good level of commercial awareness.
Location – South Wiltshire, Somerset and Devon
Region – South West
Salary – Up to 45k + benefits
Start date – ASAP
Regional travel required
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.