Urgently seeking ambitious Payroll Manager within the financial or professional services space, to join a market leading London based asset management firm.
Main duties include
Liaise directly global mobility teams to resolve issues and work closely with both teams to ensure agreed service standards are maintained, including:
- all documentation is completed and checked accordingly
- develop the monthly process to be as effective as possible with an appreciation for stakeholders (including Finance)
- manage all aspects of the payroll process and complex ad-hoc payments (including maternity, severance, LDI and global mobility)
- assist with the processing of bonus, RSU's, stock options and Form 42
- act as lead representative on regular conference calls and office visits
- Work closely with the reward team on the implementation of new share based schemes and benefit offerings (for example PMI plans)
- Establish payroll capability in new countries and jurisdictions
- Act as lead administrator for compensation systems and subsequent salary, bonus and LTIP award statements
- Deal with benefits questions from employees, including questions around the flexible benefits
- Provide support during compensation review cycles and LTIP sale windows
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.