HR Assistant- 3 month FTC
- Full Time
Currently recruiting for a HR Assistant for a 3 month contract. Based west Edinburgh within Maunfacturing.
Well known business.
Service Delivery and Information
- Deliver service excellence.
- Provide information and/or advice to managers and employees.
- Continuously seek ways to identify and implement improvements.
- Provide administrative support for HR Team.
- Ensure that supporting literature and intranet material contain clear, transparent and consistent messages on employer brand.
- Support the delivery of projects.
- Maintain relevant documentation, ensuring all contractual/legal documents and templates are kept up to date and in line with current legislation.
- To lead and complete payroll activities for the site.
- Produce and maintain organisation charts.
- Maintain audit trail of change programmes.
- Support and plan the implementation of organisational change.
- Co-ordinate and roll out internal communications.
Resourcing and Talent Planning
- Coordinate and deliver inductions.
- Co-ordinate the probationary process.
- Conduct ability testing and personality profiling including feedback.
- Create and maintain talent planning systems.
Learning and Talent Development
- Ensure tracking of personal development plans and collate training needs.
- Support the delivery of learning and training programs including managing delegate lists, joining instructions and evaluation process.
- Ensure the standardisation and maintenance of training recording/ reporting.
- Identify site compliance training when necessary.
Performance and Reward
- Provide the first-line support, information and guidance on policies and practices.
- Co-ordination of the employee recognition scheme.
- Administer the roll out of employee engagement initiatives.
- Conduct initial stages of disciplinary, grievance and absence management.
- Support in investigating and resolving employee relations issues.
- Ensure that employees receive appropriate information and that they are informed when policy and/or procedure changes are updated.
- Studying towards CIPD or a willingness to do so.
- HR system e.g. SAP advantageous but not essential
- Previous role in a customer focused role/ fast paced environment
- Immediately available or available at short notice