Recruitment Business Partner
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Business Partner to join them on a 12 month FTC to build a structure and processes around all recruitment activity for the business. Partnering with key stakeholders you will take an active role in contributing towards improvement and change programmes.
Responsibilities will include:
- To manage the relationship with the external recruitment providers to ensure a robust recruitment plan is in place to deliver the resource requirements in line with the Workforce Plan.
- To support the Head of HR to implement the diversity strategy, ensuring that we have a diverse and inclusive approach to all recruitment activities.
- Manage all recruitment agency and head-hunter relationships ensuring the delivery of resource requirements on time to deliver best value from roles
- Manage all aspects of the recruitment budget ensuring that the brand is leveraged to achieve excellent value for money is achieved from the Recruitment provider.
- Deliver training sessions and workshops to improve the hiring managers recruitment capability
- Lead recruitment campaigns using tools, techniques and methodologies, providing sound advice on all people management aspects.
- Devise and implement a Recruitment Strategy which is effective and proportionate to ensure legislative compliance and deploy best recruitment practice
- Oversee and proactively improve the candidates' journey from interview to start date
- Devise and introduce Recruitment and Selection self-service toolkitsResourcing
- Design and deliver an AskHR Shared Service ensuring easy access advice on routine matters with appropriate Service Level Agreements in place
- Provide line management support to the AskHR administration team
- Supporting the HR Manager in providing guidance to Leadership team and management with talent management, succession planning and recruitment matters in order that their awareness of quality benchmarks and best practices guides their decision making.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.