HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner (12 month ftc) - Barnet - £45-50,000 plus benefits
I am currently working with a commercial organisation that is looking for a HR Business Partner to cover a 12 month fixed term contract. You will report into the Head of HR and work alongside the rest of the HR team to proactively lead on people initiatives to deliver measurable benefits to performance.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Manpower and Succession Planning
- Helping to grow the brand
- Providing support for the recruitment team
- Advising on Employee Relations
- Development Policies and Procedures
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders
It is essential that you have the following:-
- CIPD Qualification or equivalent
- Strong Employee relations experience
- Sound knowledge of Employment Law
- TUPE experience
- Ability to understand the business
- Experience in management coaching and development
There will be travel involved in this role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.