My client is a well-established retail business who are currently undergoing a period of change. They now have a new role for a HR Officer to join the team at their Head Office in Central London. They need a hands on generalist who has worked within a fast paced environment.
Key areas of responsibility will include;
• Responsible for ensuring aware of any changes to relevant legislation.
• Producing and maintaining the long term sickness log and managing long term sickness cases as required.
• Responsible for advising the Managers on their flexible working decisions and outcomes and ensure that all documentation and administration is completed.
• Responsible for Head Office recruitment, including advertising vacancies on LinkedIn and actively sourcing potential candidates for both available roles and Talent pool.
• Responsible for liaising with external Recruitment Agencies and keep their terms and conditions on file.
• Supporting and covering of the Human Resources Administrator as specified by the Human Resources Manager.
• Responsible for the Human Resources induction of all managers to include information on all current processes and procedures.
• Advising, supporting and provide training for managers with Progress Plans and the Appraisal process.
• Managing disciplinary cases as required– advising and supporting managers and writing disciplinary outcomes.
• Managing appeal cases as required– advising and supporting managers and writing appeal outcomes.
• Managing grievance cases as required – advising and supporting managers and writing grievance outcomes.
• Providing monthly feedback and quarterly analysis and movement for your client group areas / regions with data relating to turnover.
• Assisting and advising managers with any consultation processes.
• Assisting the Human Resources Manager with the Salary Review process.
• Proven experience in an HR Officer role.
• Able to prioritise and work to deadlines.
• Computer literate, good knowledge of Excel and Word essential.
• Excellent communication skills with all level of employees, from employees within stores to Senior Managers and Company Directors.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Ability to work on own initiative .
• CIPD qualified
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.