Learning and Development Officer
3 days left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an established charitable organisation in searching for a Learning & Development Officer to join their current L&D team. Providing a wide range of advice and support, the organisation employs over 800 people in the UK. The L&D team provide everything from learning needs analysis to design, delivery and evaluation of learning interventions.
- Providing full learning and development consultancy service across the charity.
- Responsible for the design and delivery of training courses to employees.
- Delivering and updating existing courses.
- Designing evaluation activities, analysing evaluation data and continuously improving interventions in response to feedback trends.
- Liaising and collaborating with third party providers.
- Ideally you will have experience of providing L&D training for professionals working with challenging behaviours.
- Experience of designing and facilitating training workshops and courses.
- A creative and engaging style of training.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
The role and organisation can offer excellent career exposure and would suit somebody with good soft skills and the ability to be innovative.
Apply for Learning and Development Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly