Learning and Development Officer
We are currently recruiting for an established charitable organisation in searching for a Learning & Development Officer to join their current L&D team. Providing a wide range of advice and support, the organisation employs over 800 people in the UK. The L&D team provide everything from learning needs analysis to design, delivery and evaluation of learning interventions.
- Providing full learning and development consultancy service across the charity.
- Responsible for the design and delivery of training courses to employees.
- Delivering and updating existing courses.
- Designing evaluation activities, analysing evaluation data and continuously improving interventions in response to feedback trends.
- Liaising and collaborating with third party providers.
- Ideally you will have experience of providing L&D training for professionals working with challenging behaviours.
- Experience of designing and facilitating training workshops and courses.
- A creative and engaging style of training.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
The role and organisation can offer excellent career exposure and would suit somebody with good soft skills and the ability to be innovative.