Senior HRBP (Corp Functions)
3 days left
- Full Time
Strategic role, partnering with key stakeholders throughout the business to develop and push the people agenda.
International catering/outsourcing business.
Partnering senior managers through the business to actively contribute towards the HR agenda.
- To actively contribute to the HR strategy and project plan and make recommendations to improve overall business performance.
- To analyse and interpret data from a variety of sources including financial data, HR statistics reports, Appraisals, 360 feedback, exit interviews etc. Ensure that the information is used to develop action plans which make the best use of resources and add value to the business.
- Speak with Functional Directors about HR measures to develop appropriate people strategies
- To regularly review functional team structures and salary plans with Directors to ensure effective overhead cost management and optimise business performance.
- To ensure all administrative tasks and HR first line advice is effective, consistent and timely.
- Support the reward team with administration and application of the SSP Group Management Bonus Plan and annual pay review
- Provide advice on escalation of serious or complex disciplinary, grievance and health issues and issues likely to result in tribunal proceedings
- Manage Tribunal cases
- To provide advice and coaching to enable Directors/Managers to deal with poor performance issues in order to minimise the impact on business results.
- To use specialist expertise and experience to coach Directors/Managers on employment relations issues.
- Develop the people management skills of the management population including the delivery of briefing and training sessions as required.
- Manage cases of TUPE in or out of the busniess as required
Recruitment and Talent Management
- To manage the succession planning and talent management processes, including chairing regular reviews and ensuring there is a regional succession plan for each department.
- Liaison with the L&D and Resourcing team to ensure development plans and recruitment plans are in place to fill current and future skills gaps.
- To identify generic learning requirements across the Head Office function and design appropriate solutions to limit skill or knowledge gaps.
- To advise on the selection process and decisions for senior management recruitment, up to and including divisional Heads of Function
- Create and develop change programmes that add value to the business
- To act as an advocate of change where necessary and a champion of SSP Strategic priorities.
- To coach and advise operational leaders through change processes and support on change programmes
- Effectively advise and guide managers on redundancy, TUPE or restructuring where required.
- To project manage HR initiatives as required and ensure collaboration and involvment of operational and functional business partners in designing effective HR solutions.
You will be a substantive HRBP with a proven track record of partnering corporate functions at a senior level. This is a full generalist role which touches on OD/ER/Recruitment and Change Management.
Senior HRBP (Corp Functions)
6 month FTC